Last revised December 14, 2020
What information do we collect?
We collect personal information about you in various ways, such as when you provide it on our Websites or affiliated websites, and social media channels, at our events, through your participation in surveys, via text messages or on the telephone. The types of personal information we may collect include:• Contact information (such as name, postal address, delivery address email address, and mobile or other telephone number);
• Customer service information (such as customer service inquiries, comments and history);
• Device information
• Information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
• Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
• Information about the location of the mobile device or tablet used to access the Website ("Location Data"). Location Data includes: (a) the location of the mobile device or tablet derived from GPS or WiFi use; (b) the IP address of the mobile device or tablet or internet service used to access the Website; and (c) other information made available by a user or others that indicates the current or prior location of the user, such as geotag information in photographs. We will inform you if a specific Website, or service collects precise Location Data. If you do not want us to collect Location Data from your device, please disable the location settings on your device or tablet. Note, however, that disabling the location setting may affect your ability to access and use our Website.
Information we collect will only be used as described in this Policy. If you choose not to provide certain information, we may not be able to provide you with requested products, services or information.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you place an order, in the following ways:
• To provide our Website and its contents to you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions, including, as applicable, order confirmation, tracking, and delivering products or services.
• To prevent and detect fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities.
• To improve or develop new services and product offerings.
• To keep a record of our interactions with you if you place an order or otherwise deal with our representatives.
• To ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and pleasant as possible.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights.
• To comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All personal information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above. While we strive to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us.
If you receive an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking you for your personal information, do not respond. We will never request your password, username, credit card information, or other personal information through e-mail.
Do we use "cookies"?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
We may also share information or data in a form that cannot be used to uniquely identify or contact an individual person ("non-personal information"). We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose this non-personal information for any purposes. Non-personal information that we collect may include information regarding your activities on the Website, which may be aggregated and used to help us provide more useful information to our customers and to understand which parts of the Website are of most interest.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
We keep your personal information for as long as we think is necessary or advisable, and we reserve the right to retain it to the full extent not prohibited by law.
Do Not Track Policy
Some browsers have a "do not track" feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want your online activities tracked. At this time, the Websites do not respond to web browser "do not track" requests or similar signals that users may employ.
Changes to our policy
If we decide to change our Policy, we will post those changes on this page. Policy changes will apply only to information collected after the date of the change. The date this Policy was last modified is at the top of this page. Please periodically review this Policy so that you are familiar with the current Policy and aware of any changes.
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only
This online Policy applies only to information collected through our website and not to information collected offline.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
By using our site, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of such personal information as described in this Policy. You may withdraw your consent at any time by following the procedure described in the How can you opt-out section above.